Monday, March 13, 2006

TAG Colonies Show Reception

Hello,

I am sorry, but I forgot who it was that volunteered at our guild meeting last Monday, to help out on the planning committee for the TAG Colonies reception committee. Hopefully I have you on my email list and you receive this message. Please contact me by email and let me know who you are.

I was not feeling very well at the meeting, so everything kind of went in one side and out the other without logging in to my memory.

The committee will be meeting sometime next week, if we can agree on a day and time. Committee members, please contact me by email and let me know what days are best for you. My Wed.'s and Fri.'s are tied up with art class, but should be free the rest of the time. I would like to get together for lunch, either at the Campus Corner Coffee Shop or some place close that has large tables so we can spread out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home